[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

They hold on to something they never expected to find in front of the fire.


Rated: T (Contains Content Not Suitable for Children)
Categories: General Characters: None
Episode/Spoilers For: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Romance of the Absurd
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1521 Read: 15841
Published: 05 Mar 2009 Updated: 05 Mar 2009


Story Notes:

 

Author's Note: This story takes place in an alternate universe, far removed from any other I've ever written. This universe's inception came about after a discussion with a fellow writer about the relationships on the show and how they are usually explored. I was interested in how it might work to explore some pairs of characters never put together, and when I tried, it worked in some unexpected ways. And so, I present the universe that grew out of this experiment, and hope you enjoy my take on these pairings that you've never seen before.

 DISCLAIMER: The name "Jericho" and all character names and trademarks associated with the television program are the intellectual property of Junction Entertainment, Fixed Mark Productions, CBS Paramount Television and/or CBS Studios, Inc. The following story is a work of fan fiction intended solely as an intellectual exercise without profit motive. No infringement of copyright is intended or should be implied.

Special Thanks to: Skyrose, for all her feedback and encouragement.

Special Credit to: Marzee Doats, who suggested each of the prompts for these stories. She would be the Big Bang Originator of this universe, though I would be responsible for the many light years of development it would undergo.

 

1. Living By Firelight by Penny Lane [Reviews - 2] (Word Count: 1521, Read: 15841)