[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

They meet for a standing date.


Rated: K (Suitable for Most Ages)
Categories: General Characters: None
Episode/Spoilers For: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Romance of the Absurd
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2600 Read: 11972
Published: 03 Jul 2009 Updated: 03 Jul 2009


Story Notes:

Author's Note: While this series is entitled 'Romance of the Absurd', the main goal I had in writing it is to explore these pairings of characters, and what sort of relationships could develop between them, while remaining true to the characters and the world they inhabit. Sometimes the relationships play out differently than in a traditional romance, and they all take place within the same universe, though not in chronological order. This story takes place closer to the time of my previous installment Living by Firelight than the two stories most recently posted.

DISCLAIMER: The name "Jericho" and all character names and trademarks associated with the television program are the intellectual property of Junction Entertainment, Fixed Mark Productions, CBS Paramount Television and/or CBS Studios, Inc. The following story is a work of fan fiction intended solely as an intellectual exercise without profit motive. No infringement of copyright is intended or should be implied.

Special Thanks to: Skyrose, for all her feedback and encouragement.

Special Credit to: Marzee Doats, who suggested each of the prompts for these stories. She would be the Big Bang Originator of this universe, though I would be responsible for the many light years of development it would undergo.

1. Saturday Routine by Penny Lane [Reviews - 2] (Word Count: 2600, Read: 11972)