- Text Size +

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the television show Jericho or any part of it. The characters are not mine in any way. I am not affiliated with CBS, the television show Jericho or the writers of Jericho.    I am borrowing them for a while and I promise to give them back.

Special thanks to Marzee and Nightsky.    They are great to work with.   

I promise....this one is much much shorter than the last one!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
 
**********     **********     **********     **********

A LAZY SUMMER DAY

'Summer in Jericho is hot.....not just hot but nasty humid hot.   Summer in Jericho when one's six months pregnant without an air conditioner in the house is almost unbearable,' Heather thought.   She fanned herself the with hem of her shirt, 'No almost about it... it's totally unbearable.'

Heather was going through one of many boxes of baby clothes that Margaret Taylor had brought over.    Jimmy had also dropped off a crib, bassinet and playpen.    She was sitting on the floor because it was cooler but she wasn't sure she was going to be able to get back up.   She was feeling more and more like a turtle stuck on its back these days.    Molly had discovered a bin of toys and was slowly and methodically emptying it, talking to every toy before putting it in the floor.

Jacob came in the front door, running.    He stopped and looked around.

"Whatcha doin'?   Where'd all this stuff come from?" he asked

"Mr. Taylor brought it earlier.    It's for our baby.    Where's Jake?"

"He had to go see Uncle Eric.   He said he'd be back in a little while.   Can I look too?"

"Sure.   You can help if you want to.   I'm trying to get the girl stuff separated from the boy stuff."

"Okay!" Jacob said sitting down across from Heather.   

Heather smiled at Jacob, "Ok, Sweetie," she said, pointing at the individual piles as she talked, "this is the girl pile, this is the boy pile and this is the green,yellow, white pile.    Now if its a dress or obviously girl or boy then put it in the boy or girl pile.   Got it."

"Got it," Jacob said digging into a box.

"What did you guys do today?" Heather asked.

"We worked out at the ranch and at Uncle Stanley's house.    We took pipes and put 'em together like little houses and wrapped plastic around 'em.   Dad said they're like greenhouses to help seeds grow.   Dad and Grandpa and Uncle Stanley's gonna build a big one tomorrow.    Guess what, Uncle Stanley let me drive the tractor!"

"Drive the tractor?  Now that sounds like fun," she enjoyed seeing Jacob excited about something.    He was having a hard time this summer, having to stick close to home and adults, and his getting excited about something was a rarity.

Several minutes later Jacob looked up at Heather, "Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

"We won't know until it's born.   You used to be able to tell with a machine but there isn't one of those at the clinic.    It'll be a surprise."

"What do you want it to be?" Jacob asked quietly.

"Hmmm....it doesn't really matter to me as long as he or she is healthy.   What do you want?   A brother or a sister?"

Jacob shrugged, "It doesn't matter.     Why does everyone else want it to be a girl?  You got Molly," Jacob said, looking over at his baby sister, who was building towers out of blocks.    "What's so good about another girl?    What's wrong with boys?   Are they not as good as girls?"

Heather chuckled and smiled at him, "Nothing's wrong with boys, Honey.   But, not everyone is set on a girl.     Your dad really wants another little boy.  Did you know that there hasn't been a little girl born in this family in almost 100 years?   Every baby has been a boy.     I think everyone is just wanting to see if it continues.     Green boys must be pretty special if God only wants them to be boys."

"I guess so.     Did I wear clothes like this when I was a baby?" he asked, picking up a blue gown.

"Probably.   Most babies wear either gowns or sleepers.   They don't need a lot of clothes in the beginning because they just sleep.   Hasn't Jake ever told you about when you were a baby?"

"Dad doesn't talk about when I was a baby.  Ever," Jacob said, quietly.    He looked at Heather, his voice dropping even more, "Mama, do you think I was a bad baby?"

"Of course not," Heather said, scooting over and giving him a hug, something he normally wouldn't accept during the day when someone might see, "no baby is bad.   I think that's just something men don't talk about.   If you asked him, I bet he'd tell you anything you want to know."

Neither Jacob or Heather had noticed that Jake had come in the front door.    He had heard the entire conversation.   'Damn Becca,' he thought, 'there's no way I can talk about that without bringing her into it.'   He backed away, pushed the screen door open and let it slam.    He watched Jacob jerk away from Heather.

"Hi, Guys," Jake said, trying to sound casual.   "What's all this stuff?"

"Da-ee," Molly squealed, running to Jake, who bent down and picked her up.

"Woody's mom sent all kinds of stuff for Heather's baby.   I'm helping her put clothes in piles."

Jake squatted beside Jacob, "Son, it's not "Heather's baby".   It's our baby.   Yours, Molly's, mine and mom's."

"Yeah, that's what I meant," he said, smiling up at Jake.
   
Jake ruffled his hair.  "Is anyone up for doing this later?   Stanley's having a "It's hot as Hades" party out at the swimming hole.   I thought we might go swimming.   Maybe get cooled off for awhile."

"That'll be a nice change!" Heather said, smiling.

Jacob jumped up, "Let's go."

Jake laughed, "We need to clean up this stuff or your grandmother will have a fit."

**********     **********     **********

Jacob walked up the desk at the clinic.   Becca Lawson was the only one there.

"How may I help you," she said, looking up.   When she saw who it was she stopped.

"Hello, Jacob.   Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everthing's fine.    Is my grandmother still here?   How'd you know my name?"

"Yes, Mrs. Green's still here.   Your grandmother talks about you a lot.   That's how I know your name."     Becca turned around and motioned for another nurse, "Would you find Mrs. Green?   Tell her that her grandson's here."

"Do you have any little boys?" Jacob asked.

"I used to but he lives with his dad now.   I have three little girls.   They're five, three and two."

"What's your little boy's name?"

"Jacob, just like yours.    That's another reason I remembered your name."

"Oh.   You still have a little boy though, right?   He just lives with his dad."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she said, reaching out to touch his cheek, "but his dad won't....."

"Mrs. Lawson, I'll take over here.    Why don't you see if the doctor needs any help," Gail said, sharply.

Becca snatched her hand back, glared at Gail and slowly walked away.

"Why're you here, Jacob?  Is Heather alright?" Gail asked.

"Everthing's fine.   Dad and Molly and Heather're in the car.   They said to tell you that we're going to Uncle Stanley's.  He's havin' a party.   We're all gonna go swimmin' at the creek.    You and Grandpa are supposed to meet us there.   Okay?"

Gail put her hand over Jacob's mouth and looked around, making sure the soldier posted outside the doors of the ER hadn't overhead Jacob, and walked him away from the desk.

"That sounds like a lot of fun but you can't just blurt that out.    Somebody might be listening," Gail said, looking around the waiting room again.   "Grandpa's going to pick me up as soon as he gets done at the ranch and then we'll come out to Stanley's," Gail continued quietly while leading him outside when she saw Becca come back into the room.

**********     **********     **********

Jake got out of the car grinning, seeing Stanley and Mimi sitting in rocking chairs on the front porch, shelling peas.    He pulled the driver's seat forward so Jacob could get out and he could get Molly out of her car seat.

"Well, if it ain't Maw and Paw Richmond rockin' away.     All settled like now that they're properly married."

Jake walked around to the passenger door and helped Heather out of the car.

Stanley laughed, "Yeah, right, and there ain't nothin' domesticated about bad boy Jake Green these days, either."

Jacob dodged around Stanley and ran up the steps for the football that was now kept on the front porch, just for him.

"Hi, Miss Clark," he yelled, running past her.   He pulled up short, "I'm sorry, I mean Mrs. Richmond."

"That's alright.   I'll admit it's a mouthful.   How about just Mimi?"

"You're a grown up.   That's rude.   How about Mrs. Mimi?"

"But that makes me sound old.   How about Aunt Mimi?"

Jacob smiled, "Deal."  And took off for the football again.

"Uncle Stanley, catch!" Jacob yelled, throwing a perfect pass.

Jake and Heather walked up on the front porch and settled themselves and Molly in the porch swing.

Jake smiled watching Stanley teach Jacob the secrets of the perfect pass.

"You know, Mimi," Jake said, "you need to get him one of those."

"A football?" Mimi asked, raising her eyebrows. "He has at least three.   He doesn't need another one on the porch for me to trip over."

"No.   A little boy.   It's high time," Jake said, winking and trying not to laugh.

He ducked when Mimi threw a handful of pea pods at him.

Johnston and Gail pulled up.    Brody jumped out of the backseat of the truck.   "We picked up a hitchhiker on the way.   Thought Jacob might get bored with just grown ups for company so we brought him along," Johnston said.

"Brody, catch," Jacob yelled, throwing a perfect pass.

Stanley left the boys playing with the football and joined the adults on the porch.

"Dad?!  Hawaiian baggies and flip flops?" Jake said laughing and shaking his head.

"And just what's wrong with that?  I'm not going to sacrifice a perfectly good pair of jeans,"  Johnston said, eyeing Jake's cut-offs.

"We about ready?" Gail asked, sitting in the remaining rocker. 

"I think so," Stanley said, "I put the pig in the ground early this morning so it should be perfect.    Bonnie and Mimi took care of the rest of it.    Let's go."

"Why don't we ride in the truck.   It'd be a long walk for the girls," Johnston said.  He held his hands out to Molly, who grinned and practically jumped for him.   "You, Little Miss, can help Grandpa drive."

They got everything loaded in the bed of the truck and 10 minutes later were at the swimming hole.

Bonnie was already there, laying out in the sun.

Brody and Jacob jumped out of the bed of the truck and started running for the  creek.

"Boys!  Stop until someone's with you," Gail yelled.

They stopped and looked back expectantly, "Come on, Somebody?!" Jacob said, dancing from one foot to the other.

Johnston laughed.  "I'll go," he said, handing Molly to Gail.

"He's as bad as they are," Gail said, shaking her head, "I'm not so sure that's adequate supervision."

Heather laughed, "Aw, he's a good grandpa."

Heather smiled at Bonnie and waved.   "Hi!  You're out here all by yourself?" she asked looking around.  "Sean's not here?"

"No, he's not," Bonnie said, very matter of factly.

Stanley grinned at Heather, when Bonnie wasn't looking, "They had a little disagreement.   We're all really broke up about it."

Heather nodded and smiled, "I can tell."

Heather and Gail turned when they heard the boys start arguing.

"I get to go first."

"No, I do."

Johnston stepped between them and smiled, "I'll settle this.   I'm the oldest.  I get to go first."

They watched him climb a ladder nailed to the side of a very large tree, scoot along a large branch and drop down a rope to a large tire.   He stood up and started it swinging back and forth.   When he had it arching high, he suddenly screamed "CANNONBALL!" and jumped making a large splash in the middle of the swimming hold.   He surfaced and swam over to a wooden platform and pulled himself up.

He glanced at Gail, who was looking at him with raised eyebrows, and grinned, "That water is really cold."

"Johnston Green, you're not 10 years old.   You could have broken your neck.   What if those boys try that when no one is around.   No more rope jumping today.   That's what the platform is for," Gail said, picking up the blanket and spreading it on the ground.   "That goes for everyone, you two, too!", she said, pointing at Jacob and Brody.

"Yes, Dear," Johnston, smiling indulgently and winking at the boys when Gail turned her back to put a pair of bright pink floaties on Molly's arms.

Jacob and Brody sighed, looked at Gail and said, dejectedly, "Okay."

Gail smiled at her granddaughter, who was wearing a toddler sized neon purple ruffled bikini and pink sandals that matched the floaties perfectly.   "Heather, where in the world did you find this outfit.    It's absolutely precious."

"It was in the clothes Margaret sent.   You wouldn't believe all the cute stuff she gave us."

Jake had slipped quietly behind Jacob.   He scooped him up suddenly and threw him in the water making a perfect belly buster.   He jumped in after him, laughing.

Jacob surfaced, "OW!"

Brody stood on the bank laughing and pointing.   Stanley grabbed him and threw him in.

Heather stood up and put her hands on her hips, "Okay, quit terrorizing the children."

Jake climbed out and walked towards her, dripping, "What was that Mrs. Green?"

"You're wet!!  Don't come over here!" Heather said, laughing and holding her hand up.

He laced his fingers with hers, pulled her against him and kissed the tip of her nose, "The water feels great.   Come in?"

Molly stood beside him, pulling on his shorts.   "Da-ee, up," she said, holding her arms up.

Jake bent and kissed the top of Molly's head, "Not now, Princess, I'm wet."

"In the water? Are you crazy?   I don't have a swim suit and I refuse to sit here in wet clothes for the next several hours," she laughed, pushing him away.  "Go play.  You're getting me wet."

Stanley made the mistake of losing track of Jacob and Brody.   Johnston watched while Jacob got down on all fours behind him and Brody started slowly walking towards him.   Stanley saw him coming towards him with a devilish grin and pointed at him, "Brody, don't even think about it."

"Think about what, Mr. Stanley?"

Stanley stepped back, tripped over Jacob and fell in.

Johnston slapped his leg, "Good, Brody!  I think that takes care of everyone who was supposed to get wet."

They heard a vehicle door slam.   Eric and Mary walked into the clearing.    Eric kicked off his shoes, stripped off his shirt and started for the tree.

"Eric," Jake taunted from the water, "Mom said we couldn't do that.   It's too dangerous."

"Right.   Jake, I'm a big boy.   I can do what I want to," Eric said.

"Mom!", "Gran!", "Mrs. Green!", "Gail" all at once with 5 fingers pointing at Eric, "Eric's going up the tree!"

"Eric Green!   The tree is off limits," Gail said, in her best mother voice.

Eric stopped and looked at five smiling faces in the water, "Tattletales."  He jumped in, splashing everyone in the water.

Mimi and Mary walked over to the bank and watched the splashing and roughhousing and looked at each other.   There was no way they were getting in with all that going on.    "Okay, everybody out.   We want to go for a swim and we don't want to get splashed and get nasty creek water in our hair," Mimi said.

"But your gonna get nasty creek water everwhere else.   Why do we have to get out?" Brody complained.

"The longer you argue the longer we're going to stay in," Mary said, crossing her arms.

"Just do it," Jacob said.   

They all got out and stood on the bank complaining about how long it was taking for them to get their swim in.

The horseplay finally over, the party settled into swimming, splashing and family talking and laughing.   Stanley had found a tiny plastic wading pool in the attic of the barn.    Bonnie had filled it water water early in the day so it was nice and warm.    She and Molly were splashing.   Mary, Gail and Mimi were discussing the merits of different kinds of knitting yarn.   

Heather got up, unable to concentrate on her novel anymore,walked to the platform and pointed at the six males in the water, "Okay, I'm going to sit on this deck and put my feet in the water.    I'm pregnant, I'm hot and I want to cool off.   If anyone splashes me I might have to drown him."   She looked specifically at her two males, "Jake, Jacob, be warned, that includes both of you."

Heather slowly sat down and put her feet in the water.    She closed her eyes, put her head back and enjoyed the cool water.    She didn't see the conference in the water or the evil smile play across Jacob's face.    He silently swam to the bank on the other side of the tree and got out.    He crept to the side of the platform and took off running.    Gail, Bonnie, Mimi and Mary didn't see until it was too late.   The all screamed "HEATHER!" at the same time but it was too late.   The word "CANNONBALL" filled the air.   

He surfaced, laughing.   Heather was drenched.   She sat there shocked and speechless.   Suddenly she started laughing.   "I guess I asked for that.   But, you have to get out of the water sometime, Jacob."  She smiled innocently and giggled to herself.

Jacob looked at Heather and then pointed at Jake and Johnston, "They made me do it."

"Hush, Boy," Jake said, laughing and dunking Jacob.

Stanley swam to the platform.   He looked at Heather and held up his hands in surrender, "I'm just getting out.   I promise.    I need to check on the food."

Jake swam over to Heather.   She looked at him suspiciously.   

"I won't splash.   I promise," Jake said, smiling.   He propped one arm on the deck and started rubbing Heather's legs and feet.   "You feelin' okay?  Coolin' off?"

"I'm good.    I would never tell him but that splash felt really good," she said, laughing.   "Peanut's wild," she said, laying her hand on her stomach, "he or she liked cooling off too."

Jake put his hand beside Heather's and felt the baby moving, "He likes swimming."

"She likes cooling off," Heather said, smiling.

"Hey, food's ready!" Stanley bellowed.

Jake climbed out of the swimming hole and held out his hand for Heather.    She gladly accepted it.

"Having this illegal assembly makes me feel like a teenage Jake Green," Stanley said, smiling.   "I don' think I've ever done anything illegal before."

Jake smirked at him and shook his head. "It ain't all it's cracked up to be, believe me."

"Besides," Johnston said, "we're all family here and it's all confirmable.    Stanley's great-great-grandmother was my great-great-grandmother's sister.   That makes us cousins."

"What about me?!" Brody asked.

"You're Jacob's long lost twin," Johnston said, smiling.

"Seriously, Dad," Eric said, "do you think we have anything to worry about?   Do they patrol out this far?    Should we stagger our leaving times so they don't get suspicious?"

Gail saw Brody and Jacob looking at each other with big eyes.  She cleared her throat,  patted Johnston's back and cut her eyes to the boys, "Little pitchers....."

Johnston nodded slightly, "Nope.   Everything is perfectly fine.   We're having a family cookout and that's all."

Stanley placed heaped plates of steaming meat, roasted potatoes and roasted corn on the long table that had been beside the swimming hole for years.    The women migrated to one end and the men the other.    Jacob and Brody took the middle.   Molly stood on the bench between Jake and Johnston, being fed off of both their plates, Jake's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Dad?" Jacob asked, through a very full mouth.   "What did you do when you was a teenager that was illegal?   Did you get 'rrested?"

Brody, looking disgusted, flicked at bit of food off his arm, "Gross, Jacob, say it, don't spray it."

Jake, looking distinctly uncomfortable, replied, "Don't talk with your mouth full."     He kicked Stanley under the table.    Stanley ducked his head, looking guilty.

"So, Heather, do you have any idea what the baby is?" Mary asked, trying to change the subject.    She got a very grateful look from Jake.

"Well, that depends on who you ask," Heather said, laughing.    "I looked at the Chinese Baby Chart thingy.   It's supposed to be this chart that is never wrong.    You take your age and the month you got pregnant and it predicts the sex.   It says the baby is a boy.    Mrs. Campbell, next door, says that I am carrying the baby high and all in front, that means it's a girl.     Gail says that if the baby's heart rate is usually below 140 it's a boy and if it's usually above 150 it's a girl.   This baby is always in the 140's.   Now, Mrs. Kent says that since my wedding ring moved in a circle instead swinging back and forth, it's a boy.     And Mrs. Moore says that since I showed her my hands palm up, it's a girl.    Margaret Taylor says I need to pee into a cup that has Drano in it.   Something about the color the stuff turns predicts boy or girl.     I say all that to say, I have no idea.    I refuse to pee onto Drano for the final prediction.   We'll find out when the baby is born!"

Everyone laughed.   

"Of course, there hasn't been a girl baby born into the Green family in over a hundred years," Gail said.

"And, that's why I'm betting on a boy," Heather said.

"But she's thinking girl thoughts," Johnston yelled from the other end of the table, spooning a bite of roasted potato into Molly's mouth.   

Heather laughed, "I make sure to look at something pink for at least 10 minutes every day, Dad, just for you."

"I read an article in Cosmo," Stanley said, mouth full, stabbing his fork in the air while talking , "it all depends on timing and position."

All conversation stopped and everyone looked at Stanley.    Jake's fork stopped half way to Molly's mouth leaving her leaning forward trying to get a bite of meat.

"What?" Stanley said, "it was either Cosmo or Ranger Rick and I had already looked at all those.   For some reason the dentist hasn't gotten any new magazines lately."

"Bite!" Molly screamed, trying to grab the fork.   Jake quickly gave her the bite.   He grinned at Stanley and started shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well we're not going to be discussing that!" Heather said, blushing bright red.

"STANLEY RICHMOND!" Gail yelled, looking apoplectic, "not in front of the
B-O-Y-S!"

Jacob and Brody looked at each other and burst out laughing.    They got up and started towards the swimming hole, continuing to laugh.

"Jacob, Brody, no swimming for at least 30 minutes," Gail yelled after them.   "That's not a request.   Understand?"

"Aw, Gran.   That's stupid.   I ain't never drowned yet."

"Don't argue with me," she said, giving her best "mother" look.

"Oh, alright," Jacob said, sighing.   He grabbed the football and took off with Brody in hot pursuit.

Eric, still uncomfortable when the topic turned to babies, got up, "I'll watch the boys."

Mimi, trying to ignore Stanley's Cosmo talk, looked at Heather, "Have you thought of any names?"

Gail picked Molly up and looked at Heather, "She's really wet.  Where's the diaper bag?"

"In the truck," Jake answered, through a mouth full of peach pie.

"We haven't agreed on anything yet.   We've kicked around Michael, Jonathan and Daniel for a boy but can't agree on anything for a girl," Heather said.     Jake slowly slid down the bench until he was beside her.

"That's because it's a boy," Jake laughed, kissing the side of her neck and stealing a bite of her pie.   

"Hey, you can't steal a pregnant woman's sweets.   Go on, go play," she said, smiling and shooing him away with her hand.

"You would deny your loving husband the last bite of pie?" he said, in mock shock....all the time trying to reach around her for the last bite.

"Yes," she laughed, smacking his hand, "now go away."

The women continued to talk baby stuff as dusk fell.

Jake saw Jacob standing on the deck looking up that the tire.   He walked out onto the dock.

"It's fun.   One day, when Gran and Mom's not with us, I'll show you how to use it.   Hey, all this baby stuff is taking over.   You have anything you want to talk about?"

"Naa," Jacob said, looking around and seeing people nearby.   "Not now.   Dad, did you ever play football?"

"Nope.   I played baseball and soccer.   Stanley and your grandpa are the football players in the family."

The talk turned to sports.

The mosquitos started biting.     Johnston and Gail decided it was time for them to start packing up before everyone was covered in red welts.

Heather smiled devilishly, "I'll get my guys."   She walked down to the deck, "Hey, are you having a top secret meeting?"

"Just talking about sports stuff," Jake said.

He looked up and saw his mother holding Molly, who was wrapped in a towel and trying not to go to sleep.    It looked like everyone else was packing up, "Are we leaving?"

"Yeah, the mosquitos are hungry tonight and we need to get back thru the check-point before the soldiers start getting belligerent for the night.    There's just one thing," Heather said, smiling innocently.

"What's that, Babe?" Jake asked, smiling at her.

"This!" Heather said, moving suddenly and pushing Jake and Jacob into the swimming hole.  "Now we can go," she said, wiping her hands on the back of her shorts and giggling.

**********    **********     **********     ***********     **********

Molly had fallen asleep before they got out to Route 40.    Jacob and Brody had shoved, wiggled and bickered about who got to sit where before finally giving in and going to sleep, flopped together like puppies.    Jake and Heather talked quietly, enjoying the moment of peace.

This feeling was brought to a sudden halt when they saw the lights of the roadblock.   Jake pulled the Roadrunner to a stop and rolled his window down.

"Are you aware it's 8:30 pm?   You're cutting it a little close tonight, Folks.   What's your business in Jericho?" asked an armed soldier.   He was shining a bright light into the car, waking up all three children.    Molly immediately started screaming.   The soldier, looking guilty, muttered, "Sorry."   

Jacob glared at the soldier while handing Molly her pacifier, which had fallen on the seat.   "It's okay, Molls," he said, holding her hand.

"Uh huh," Jake said, very irritated.   "It's not 9 o'clock yet.   Unless the rules have changed since earlier today we still have almost 30 minutes to be off the streets.   Correct?"

"Sir, I'm trying to keep your city safe.   I can do without your tone.   I'll need to see some ID before I can let you through," the soldier replied.

Jake started to say something else but Heather grasped his forearm.   When he looked at her he saw her give a small shake of her head and cut her eyes to the backseat and then lay her hand across the top of her belly.   He glanced quickly to the backseat and saw that both boys looked terrified.    Heather dug in the diaper bag, pulled out Jake's wallet and handed it to him.

The soldier shone his light on the ID card and then at Jake's face, verifying it was indeed Jake Green.   He nodded, handed the card back and motioned for the gate to be opened.   "You're clear.   Let's try to make it a little earlier from now own."

Jake took a deep breath, put the card back in his wallet and looked up at the soldier.  "We'll try our best to keep that in mind," he said, smiling tightly and speaking in a very clipped voice.

He put the car in gear and drove thru the open gate.   

"Thanks, Babe, sometimes my mouth gets ahead of the filter," he said, squeezing her hand.     "Well, it was a fun day while it lasted, wasn't it," he said, heaving a sigh, while turning into their driveway.  "Welcome back to the real world."

**********     **********     **********     **********

Thanks for reading my story.    I hope you enjoyed it.    Feedback is always welcome and very much appreciated.