[Reviews - 4] Printer
Past Featured StorySummary:

Jake and Heather celebrate the first Christmas post-bombs.  A sequel to Life in Bizarro World.


Rated: K+ (Some Content May Not be Suitable for Young Children)
Categories: Holidays > Christmas, Jake/Heather Characters: April Green, Emily Sullivan, Eric Green, Gail Green, Heather Lisinski, Jake Green, Johnston Green, Mary Bailey, Mimi Clark, Roger Hammond, Stanley Richmond
Episode/Spoilers For: 1.13 - Black Jack, 1.14 - Heart of Winter, 1.15 - Semper Fidelis
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: Bizarro World
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14222 Read: 15569
Published: 22 Dec 2008 Updated: 22 Dec 2008


Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Jericho is the property of CBS Paramount Network Television and Junction Entertainment. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Acknowledgments: Much thanks to my beta readers, Skyrose and Sherry who didn't think it was all strange that I wanted to pick up with a different storyline two years after I put it down, and who also didn't mind that every once in awhile I'd abandon Different Circumstances to work on this little story for a bit.  Thanks for all the suggestions and brainstorming! 

Also, many thanks to Penny Lane for Christmas ornament help late one night, menu planning on another,  reviewing the Richmonds (and setting me straight), and of course, Christmas song consultation.  Assistance is always appreciated, and you went above and beyond, especially given that you knew so little about the story I was working on!


Author's Note: Well here I am, two years later, adding to the Bizarro World universe which I truly thought was finished at the end of the first installment, Life in Bizarro World.  However, my own Holidays story challenge turned out to be the perfect reason to revisit this universe, and I don't think this will be the last story we'll see set here.  This story is completely separate from my Different Circumstances storyline.  Even the timelines I use (i.e., when I place certain episodes of the TV series on the calendar) are different.  The only thing that Different Circumstances and Bizarro World have in common is that they are both Jake/Heather Alternate Universes.

Bizarro World becomes an alternate universe sometime during or after Crossroads and is most definitely alternate by Vox Populi, which did happen - think the election and the arrival of the refugees - but didn't happen exactly the same - so no Jake/Emily flirting, dancing or almost kissing.  Christmas in Bizarro World is set between Semper Fidelis and Winter's End, and contains spoilers for Black Jack, Heart of Winter, and Semper Fidelis.

1. Christmas in Bizarro World by Marzee Doats [Reviews - 4] (Word Count: 14222, Read: 15569)