[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Some shadows are bright and some sounds are silent. 


Rated: K (Suitable for Most Ages)
Categories: Holidays > Christmas Characters: None
Episode/Spoilers For: 1.07 - Long Live the Mayor
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6286 Read: 14520
Published: 24 Dec 2011 Updated: 24 Dec 2011


Story Notes:

In the past, my Christmas stories have tended to have a rather cheerily festive tone.

While I was always trying for honesty in those stories (yes, even when I was including ghosts weighed down by chains of pesticide barrels and stories about Santa present pranks), this year I kept finding myself thinking about the honest stories from the other side, the stories many people experience but don't seem to be told as often.

To them, to you, I wish you a peaceful season.

-Penny

DISCLAIMER: The name "Jericho" and all character names and trademarks associated with the television program are the intellectual property of Junction Entertainment, Fixed Mark Productions, CBS Paramount Television and/or CBS Studios, Inc. The following story is a work of fan fiction intended solely as an intellectual exercise without profit motive. No infringement of copyright is intended or should be implied.

Special thanks to Skyrose for all her help and encouragement!

1. The Sound and Silence by Penny Lane [Reviews - 1] (Word Count: 6286, Read: 14520)