[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

How does it happen that Heather walks into Jake at the shower? Find out... Heather & Jake, a glimpse of Gail and Bonnie and a teasing bit of Stanley – literally… ;


Rated: K (Suitable for Most Ages)
Categories: General, Jake/Heather Characters: Bonnie Richmond, Gail Green, Heather Lisinski, Jake Green, Stanley Richmond
Episode/Spoilers For: 1.04 - Walls of Jericho
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1559 Read: 16137
Published: 26 Aug 2013 Updated: 27 Aug 2013


Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Jericho or one of its citizen... Part of this little story (the conversation between Heather and Jake) is taken from the show itself, the thoughts and feelings in between and all the other parts are mine..

 

What I have to say...

...is that this was my fist attempt to write something for Jericho.

I now know that I did some Head Hopping in this one, and in my following short stories I tried to avoid that.

But I really like this little something and I hope you will like it, too! :)

A special thanks to my dear friend Nikki in GB who did the Beta for me in this one... you're the best! :)

And I have to admit that I'm very nervous that I do something wrong whilst posting it here - there are so many rules and options!

If I did something wrong, please let me know how to make it right, and thanks in advance for your help!

But now I stop bubbling - here is my story!

1. Strange Encounter by Shadowflame [Reviews - 2] (Word Count: 1559, Read: 16137)

Just have fun! And if you feel so moved - please leave me some comments! :)

****